2013년 12월 12일 목요일

Xintiandi & The Provisional Government of Korea in Shanghai

 Xintiandi: At Xintiandi, there are a lot of  splendid buildings, cafes, restaurants and shopping malls. However, their price is so high so if you have money to spare, I recommend you to eat dinner at Xintiandi.


 
 
 You can get here by getting off  line10, Xintiandi Station and taking exit6. Also, there is The Provisional Government of Korea in Shanghai.
 
 
 
 Now, The Provisional Government of Korea in Shanghai is exhibited to adiences after being restored. However, its financial condition is bad so it may close the door. Also, it's owned by not Korea but China so China earn the enterance fee(15yuan/person) of The Provisional Government of Korea. I was very sad about it so I want Korea government to take some actions for our history. I couldn't take photos inside of there because it is banned. Anyway, If you are Korean, I want you to visit there!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기